This privacy statement tells you what personal information we collect and how it is used when dealing with you particularly with regard to this website.
- We do not store any personal information of yours on-line unless explicitly requested to do so by you (for example as part of some work for you)
- We take every precaution to protect your privacy when dealing with you and we always advise our clients on the best way to do the same for their customers.
- When you contact us via the form on this website, no data from the form is kept or stored online. All data is sent to us by e-mail.
- We never pass any of your personal information to a third party unless you explicitly consent to it in each case.
Cookies are small text files passed to your computer by websites that you visit. They are usually stored by your web-browser software and have an expiry date after which the browser will destroy them. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
- We do not store any personal information in cookies for websites visitors
- Users who log into this site are passed a single cookie to enable them to use the administration functions. This contains no tracking information whatsoever.
- We do not pass cookies to any other user of this website, neither do we track your usage or visit to this website.
- We do not display third party content on our websites that requires cookies.
- This website is in accordance with the EU cookie directive of 2011.
We occasionally link to selected external sites and this statement does not cover those websites. You are advised to refer to their own privacy statements for further details.
If you find anything on this website that you think conflicts with this statement, please let us know and we will do our best to reolve the issue.
Page last updated: 11 May 2012